I’m a facilitator, consultant and speaker with particular interest in areas where people, performance and technology intersect.
I’ve worked in business, sport and adventure – as managing director, start-up entrepreneur, consultant, round the world race skipper and Arctic expedition leader.
My particular talent is to draw from this experience, identify links and give clients a totally new perspective that has a positive impact on their performance.
I can help you with:
- Speaking – Inspiring and informing larger groups
- Top team development – helping senior teams work better, together
- Business facilitation – supporting groups with thorny, complex issues
- Coaching and mentoring – Supporting individuals and companies
- Generation Y, Z and the future of work – and in particular the future for HR
Much of my current work is as a co-founding director of my360plus, the online social feedback and coaching system that enables colleagues to support each others development by promoting social feedback in an easy inexpensive way. You can find out more here.
I have a portfolio career that embraces many diverse and interesting projects.Contact me to find out how I can help with your team, event, company or project.